HybridZ

Fuel line routing.

Ive searched and had no luck trying to find the best place to mount the pressure regulator. I have thougt about mounting it next to the battery tray or onhe strut tower witch is a better location? Im trying to keep the heat of the exhaust off of they fuel system because of the hot temps in the summer of 105+ deg.

I can't say it is or isn't the best place, but I mounted my regulator on the firewall just to the right of the battery. I thought this would look the cleanest and keep the line fairly short. I'm running 1-3/4 primary block huggers and I feel that I have a descent amount of space between the firewall/fuelline and the exhaust.

Here is the best shot I have of it at the moment, in the top left. The pic is a bit old now too, all the braided stainless is done now along with the exhaust being installed...

engine.jpg

cheers

ryan~

good news about the tech, the regulator is mounted just in front of the strut tower, if you can see where janaka mounted the ecm for the engine on his car is where the regulator is mounted on mine.

Janaka by the looks of your fue line it goes from the regulator across the manifold and a 180 turn into the fuel rail. If you didnt konw alreay the factory fuel rail will mount with the inlet towards the passanger side of the car so the fuel line dosnt have to got across the engine and back the other direction into the rail.