HybridZ

sad day today, lost a close friend last night.

Nizm0Zed

(photo of ferocious koala)

:shock:

Holy cow! You'd never know it from their appearance or the way they're portrayed!

(okay, after a little Googling, that's a fake photo...feral koalas can be dangerous, but they don't have huge fangs like that.)

Shame about Roger, you have my sympathy. Pretty neat to have a 'roo you can ride around!

:shock: Pretty neat to have a 'roo you can ride around!

you do have to be careful ;) theres no place to strap a saddle, so you straddle their neck and tuck your feet into the pouch for stability, like giving a little kid a ride on your shoulders...

The problem is that on the jump as the roo takes off, your balls get mashed between your pelvis and the roo's neck... Most roo-riders had surgery as a kid and now sing high soprano :P

The traditional way to hunt drop bears is a wizards hat made of 1/8th inch steel with a well padded interior and a barbed harpoon blade welded to the peak. I think you can imagine how they are used...

I hope you have strong neck muscles to take the impact :D keep your spine straight!