HybridZ

boring this coilover sleeve...

i have the equipment to do it, thanks for the offer though... i wouldnt think that would be a big deal maybe i will buy one and try it. im just worrying that that might make it to thin. my rears dialed int at 2.168 granted paint is probably the difference.

You should be able to bore them to 2.17" just like these other sleeves they sell. I have these, and they are thin wall thickness. They are strong enough tho, so I don't see why you'd have any issue boring out the longer units to 2.17" They use the same nut, so they'd be the same resulting wall thickness.

http://shop.a1racing.com/cok12452-h.aspx

yea the guy that replyed seemed to infer they are all the same just id is differnt so i would imagine it would work...

jon- no that wasnt me on the phone, i think i did pm you though, mainly because i am a retard and my setup will change alot so i dont want to run out of travel.

Think about it: 5" of ride height adjustment can get you from the SCCA ITS minimum (5" at the rockers) to near what the Nissan works Rally cars ran (10.5" at rockers) for the East African Safari Rally. Are you really going to be adjusting beyond these extremes? Do your shocks have 9" of total travel?

It won't hurt anything to have that much adjustment on the threaded collars but it seems like a lot of work to avoid a little bit of math.