HybridZ

Block Hugger Headers at a good price.

• 1 month later...

I don't think they will fit. Do you have angled spark plugs, or are they level to the ground? If they are angled, (as with AL LT1 heads) or some chevy small block heads, the manifolds will not fit.

Also, do not buy the post 1 manifolds painted black. They don't use high enough temp paint. :icon8: (I bought said manifolds, fits on my 78 S30 with an LT1 Iron heads, JTR brackets w.o. the cross member spacers. I get twin smoke stacks and the paint is crunchy between the center 2 runners )

Edited by Geking
typo, heats to heads

• 2 months later...

I have a 79 280zx with manual steering. Will any brand of block hugger headers work on a 350 chevy in this chasis? What about regular long tube headers? Shorties? Just trying to learn if I have other alternatives...thanks for any help.

john

What are some known good options for headers with angled plug heads?

I just purchased a 240 drag car (roller) and droped my 406 in last night and found out that the block headers that came with the car wount fit my RHS heads.

I dont mind spending some money on some headers but I dont want to waste my money......