HybridZ

New turbo perfect for race applications

AkumaNoZeta

I like this new turbo design, I think it would work:

The new No Lag, High Boost (NLHB) Turbo uses the effects of the space time continuum deterioration from worm-hole transportation to create higher levels of flow. From all the ETs traveling to and from Earth, they create ripples in the fabric of space and time. Our turbo uses these ripples to its advantage. What happens is that it takes the boost levels of the RPMs you would be in and travels that boost back in time to create them at the lower RPMs. Eliminating lag and building more boost.

Common boost levels @ RPM

 5 PSI @ 500 RPM (Cranking)

 10 PSI @ 800 RPM (Idle)

 20 PSI @ 3000 RPM

 And 60 PSI @ 7000 RPM

I may have been born and raised in Arkansas but I was developed through the blood of Chicagoians....though I hate visiting Chi-town. Being around all those chicken farmers in Arkansas may have contaminated me, I've been eating nothing but chicken for the last week or so and still craving more chicken, lol.

I actually used that turbo for a homework assignment today, my computer-nerd friend got a big kick out of it.

Well, at least I'm thinking outside the box. With my luck I would put it on my car and when I hit 88 MPH I'll see a flash of light, then see a troop of Roman soldiers and say "Jesus Christ!!!" then a man with a brown beard with place his hand on my shoulder and say "You called?"

I got it Mount a Few Very large 5000PSI Air tanks in the back of the trunk and passenger seat. then have the ECU time it so they release 100PSI burst at all times you need Boost! And then apply a Compression type device in each wheel Driveshaft and moving part so it can continuously fill the tanks back to pressure..........

althought with all that pressure building up you might not move at all......

none the less 5000psi tanks use em till they are dry!! 100psi burts think about it!.. Plastered to your seat!! your pistons would dissapear but the PSI would keep you truckin!!:twisted::mrgreen::burnout: