HybridZ

Help! Going to the junkyard!

scarficito

ok So im going to the junkyard soon and need some help. can anyone suggest what to look for regarding some upgrades from different cars? you know, like sumotomo toyota 4x4 and 240sx calipers, cressida afm etc. keep em coming! what im really looking for though is a fuel pump. is their a car that i can take a fuel pump off? injectors? thanx for helping the noob guys!

Uhm do the N/A 300zx ECU Swap or Maxima ECU same stuff someone on the S130 Posted how to do it on N/A I did it on my Turbo So far so good other than I need the Damn different O2 for my 1987 300zxt ECU lol but thats no biggie! on the good run I did have the friggin car flew!! till I fouled plugs cause im running PIG RICH without that O2!! lol but for people who say it makes no difference.. pfft They need to try it first..

dont you have to change the harness for that?

i mean thats great and all when the harness in your car is shot but i dont see much sence in hacking out a good harness for something like that.

i think i am gonna head to the yard, there were a few cressidas out there and i'ma gonna expairment with one of these AFMs if i can find one. i also need to see if i can get some tires for this ♥♥♥♥ camry i am driving.

it just rolled over 390,000 miles on an ODO that was replaced with a NEW odo because the old one broke after a few 100k