HybridZ

Need help on a 240z in Columbia, SC

Guest usc240z

Guest usc240z

I just pulled a 240z out of a guys yard that has been sitting for about fifteen years to try and restore. I know I'm crazy my wife tells me all the time. It does have a good amount of rust on the right side body panels and left door. Structuraly the car looks sound as far as floor pans frame rails and the majority of the body. I am looking for someone that knows a good bit about rust repair and welding in the Columbia area. Mechanicaly i'm good but body work leaves somethig to be desired. We all have to learn somewhere and what better than an old 240z.

Thanks,

Nik

Shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can help you out with. I have a buddy(he is a member here, JNJDragracing) that does this stuff all day long. PM me and I'll give you some more info.

By the way, what part of Columbia are you in?

Sounds like a good opportunity to improve your skill set. Learning all the rust remediation processes will make you so much happier that you can DIY. not to mention you'll save a lot of $ on labor, but on the downside, you'll get to buy lots of new fancy tools! And you think your wife thinks you're crazy now...

Welcome to HYBZ... Oh post some picts! and maybe your vin if you trust us, we can tell you a lot about your Z from those. Picts really are worth 1000...

Phar

• 5 months later...