HybridZ

Fuel rail + FPR question

Hi guys,

I am putting a Gen4 in my z32 and want to know if it is necessary to change to an aftermarket fuel rail to accommodate an adjustable fuel pressure reg? I noticed the stock rail has no return outlet on it and have since done some research and found out the cars that had these motors had a reg in the tank which is not the way i'll be running it.

Thanks

Kurt

is the regulator adjustable on the corvette filter?

don't know how easy it will be to get my hands on one of them in Australia.

i already have a FPR and the return line is already part of the car so i think it will be easier to just change the rails. thanks for your help

is the regulator adjustable on the corvette filter?

don't know how easy it will be to get my hands on one of them in Australia.

i already have a FPR and the return line is already part of the car so i think it will be easier to just change the rails. thanks for your help

Nope it holds about 58 PSI. They are readily available from most automotive websites for $40-$60 as it is a fuel filter and changed pretty often. You can install it in the engine bay and still use your return line from their if you wanted.

The aeromotive fpr has a supply line outlet and return outlet so you can use it with the stock rail, adjust the pressure, and run a return line. I bought my first one on ebay. It failed after just a few month's, and after ordering a new one from summit racing, found the first one was a knock-off. It even had "aeromotive" stamped on it but all the threads and hardware were different.

Mike