HybridZ

Hardline question

AK-Z

Not sure where to put this.

Is there a way to remove the hardlines with out damaging them or dropping the rear end?

I unbolted the mounts and cut all the soft lines. I'm too concerned with the brake lines but I NEED the fuel lines. Its loose, but I don't want to force anything if possible.

This is off my parts car. I managed to cut the ones on my project car, when I didn't mover them out of the way enough and cut out the floors :P.

I have a hardline bending/flaring kit, if its just easier to run new ones.

I just did this. You DO NOT have to pull the diff to get the hard line out or back in. Granted there is not a lot of room but its doable. Granted I have a highly modified car. I have a custom gas tank which sits closer to the diff than stock, true dual exhaust and 2 fuel lines that sit right under the brake line T fitting. But it really isn't that hard. There are only three things bolted to the body, 2 clamps and the T fitting.

I need to remove the sway bar to get them out with out bending the crap out of them, And the bolts holding in the sway bar are rusted tight, plus the car is on jack stands.

I don't want to run the risk of the car falling on my arm for the sake of a few lines.