HybridZ

Portland Oregon?

Delasangre4231

Anyone in or around Portland, OR who is between the ages of 16-20, male or female want to hang out with our Z's?

In about a month, Skib will turn 21. That just leaves the Cheg brothers (and Soundmasterg who still considers himself a "youngin" ;))

In about a month, Skib will turn 21. That just leaves the Cheg brothers (and Soundmasterg who still considers himself a "youngin" ;))

Hugh, I still consider myself a "youngin" but not 16-20! :mrgreen: I'm 36 going on 30...hehe.

I should drop by sometime and say hi....I've been incognito for awhile.....looking for work and staying close to home mostly. Though I do get to see Roger here and there. You should come over and check out his red car...the engine is in and its coming together and looking great! While you're out this way you could check out my setup too if you want since I'm 10 minutes from Roger? I'd love to see what you're up to on your ZX lately anyway.

Greg

:shock:

Hugh, I still consider myself a "youngin" but not 16-20! :mrgreen: I'm 36 going on 30...hehe.

Yeah, I was kidding and giving you a hard time for posting to this thread: Youngins: How'd you end up with a Z?

I think Roger is nutz for building a high-comp motor with 0.550" lift and eyebrowed pistons for street use. He'll have to bring a barrel of Sunoco 260 race gas on the cruises, lol.

I think he still lives off Jackson school road. I wonder what happened with the place he bought out at Hagg lake...his shop was giant, but I hear the one at Hagg lake is the size of a hanger.

• Administrators

I think Roger is nutz for building a high-comp motor with 0.550" lift and eyebrowed pistons for street use. He'll have to bring a barrel of Sunoco 260 race gas on the cruises, lol.

Roger? Nutz? Naaaaahhh :mrgreen:

:shock:

Yeah, I was kidding and giving you a hard time for posting to this thread: Youngins: How'd you end up with a Z?

I think he still lives off Jackson school road. I wonder what happened with the place he bought out at Hagg lake...his shop was giant, but I hear the one at Hagg lake is the size of a hanger.

Yeah, we'll have to see how well Roger's motor runs. The way I figure it...he's got the money for race gas...haha.

He does live off Jackson School Road, and he still has the Hagg Lake place too. He's been trying to sell the house in town for awhile, but with the economy tanking its a hard time to sell. The shop out at Hagg is very nice, and large. You can fit 5 or 6 Z's in there I would think!

I live in between his Hillsboro and Hagg lake houses in Cornelius, though I don't have a nice shop to check out...haha.

Greg