HybridZ

280zx stub axle nuts...

janaka

Check with your local Nissan dealer. They still list them and have them in stock. I ordered 4 a couple of weeks ago and got them in 3 daysfor about $20 total.

Or call Riley at Lynchburg Nissan in Va. Tell him I said Hi!

Paul

Check with your local Nissan dealer. They still list them and have them in stock. I ordered 4 a couple of weeks ago and got them in 3 daysfor about $20 total.

Or call Riley at Lynchburg Nissan in Va. Tell him I said Hi!

Paul

Paul, $20 total?? That is crazy cheap.. How could that be right? Not calling you a liar or nothing but my gosh. That must mean the demand is very low.

OK, I checked and mine may be 240Z stubs 43262-21000 List $5.25 ea, $21.00 total from the local Nissan dealer. Either way, they will have them and they are not expensive. Waaaaayy cheaper to buy OEM Nissan than trying to trust a reused staked nut.

Get the 280ZXT nuts. They don't need to be peened. Price is cheap on these as I recall. It's just a staked nut.

done and done. They have them in Toronto even, unreal. Like $6/each. Should be here tomorrow even, double unreal.

OK, I checked and mine may be 240Z stubs 43262-21000 List $5.25 ea, $21.00 total from the local Nissan dealer. Either way, they will have them and they are not expensive. Waaaaayy cheaper to buy OEM Nissan than trying to trust a reused staked nut.

I'm a dumbarss! I COMPLETELY did not read the "Nut" part. I was thinking 280zx Stub axles.