HybridZ

Walbro fuel pump install

ozzinc

Seriously though, looks well supported. Couple of quick questions.

- Did you drill and tap the holes? Those look like roofing screws/wood screws and they look like they are in at a bit of an angle.

- From the photo, you have one line (Not sure if it is fuel) that looks like it goes from metal to rubber, but I can't see how it attaches? Doesn't look like a worm clamp or anything.

I had to drill the hole and then tap it, I would be worried about it coming loose if I did not tap the hole,

I see that you guys like my custom mini swaybar,lololol

but on a serious note I have a new swaybar thats a tad larger then the orignal 240z rear swaybar I just got to be careful when installing it because I have the 280zx turbo halfshafts in the rear.

Nice install way better than mine lol but its just a fuel pump not a turbo. Is yours a 240z? cause the 240z didnt come with rear sway bars. I know mine doesnt, but it is a early 71. Probally th PO of your car took it from a later s30.

my 240z is a 72, and when I purchased the car had one of the old original aftermarket turbo kit which I sold on ebay, now my setup consist of a turbonetics t66 turbo, 750cc semen fuel injectors, a custom intake manifold setup and a haltech stand alone ecu, along with a custom suspension setup, 17x8 front 17x11.5 rears, oops I forgot to mention that the rear swaybar was fitted on the car when I purchased it.