HybridZ

What mirrors are these?

jakeoster

The OP's pic has them mounted right onto the door skins and they appear a tad smaller, but yeah. It looks similar to mirrors I've seen for other cars by jap body kit manufacturers. I wonder if they simply saw something that worked close and went with it.

• 1 year later...

http://rockyauto.co.jp/

You could just ask them. ;)

Haha alright i just went ahead and sent them an email... see if they will reply.

240z サイドé¡ã®ä¸Šã«è³ªå•ã—ã¦ãã ã•ã„,

ãƒãƒ­ãƒ¼ãŒãã†ã™ã‚‹ã“ã¨ãŒã§ãã¾ã™ã€ã‚ãªãŸã¯ã“ã®ç™½ã„ 240z ãŒã“ã®å†™çœŸã§æŒã£ã¦ã„るサイドé¡ã«ã¤ã„ã¦ã®ã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒ•ã‚©ãƒ¡ãƒ¼ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³ã‚’æä¾›ã—ã¾ã™

http://photohorizon.net/foto/spitfire/rockyauto_2/images/P1000371.jpg

ã©ã†ã‹è¿”ç­”ã—ã¦ãã ã•ã„

• 6 months later...

I know it's been a while since you asked this question, but these look like "Sebring" mirrors that have been modified by taking the base off. I can't swear to it, but they look just like my Sebrings on my VW Gaybriolet. I got mine for about $100 for a pair. If you look on ebay under Sebring mirrors they should "pop up." I hope this helps.

Yeah Vitaloni Sebring Mach 1. You see these on vintage race cars. not sure if you could really see anything out of them mounted like that, but i have been tempted to try those myself. The Californians look cool to, anyone have any experience with ether of these on the Z?

post-9189-026631800 1307417606_thumb.jpg

post-9189-083269600 1307417747_thumb.jpg

post-9189-029604200 1307418303_thumb.jpg