HybridZ

Site not loading?

MAG58

For the past week or so whenever I try and load the site from any of 3 browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE7), I either get a text-only page, or the site fails to load at all. This usually happens only during between around 3PM-11PM EDT, so is this just a traffic problem? I've never had this issue before.

Thanks and Sorry for your time,

Bob

• 1 month later...
Guest eric_503

I had the same,Not sure if anyone else is running windows 7? But I bumped the priority up to real time and its cured the problem. I would get it alot with just random sites and pages.

I had the same,Not sure if anyone else is running windows 7? But I bumped the priority up to real time and its cured the problem. I would get it alot with just random sites and pages.

That only works well if you have a ton of virtual memory in win XP. I will have to try using a modified version on FF I have been playing with and see if that helps next time. :)

Guest eric_503

Yeah my comps abit beastly so its all good. I'll look into it tho,I used to work in a computer store doing physical hardware repairs,Ive dabbed abit into software.