HybridZ

cracking console

Crimsin

I have been looking for a new or nice used console, well I was on Ebay the other day and found a C/F eclipse console. I asked them if they would make me a console if I sent them mine, or wrap it to hold it together better. If they give me a good price, and anyone is interested I will post the price for wraping, and making them out of C/F

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy e mailed me back today, so I have to send him a few pics of the console. He asked me if i beloned to a forum that he could give a group buy deal if more people were interested in a C/F console, or atleast a wraped one. I will send him pics and get back to you

As per the group buy rules, they would have to be made before any money was collected...

Looks like alright stuff though!

Thats fine, but I would need everyone who wants one to commit with money ready, it wouldnt be fair for this guy to make them and not have people ready with cash in hand

There are a few differences in holes and mounting locations. Will this be using the steel rear supports? Exactly what would I be getting for my $190? I'm looking at this from a weight savings perspective, not a cosmetic perspective. Is there an estimation of final weight? Will it be comparable to an aluminum sheetmetal dash?

The stock console dosent weight more than what 3 lbs? if that? This will be stronger and lighter . look at the link and then look at the Eclipse console, that is well built. After this maybe I can get this guy to make more things for our cars.

So is this for a 240Z? I don't know the differences between years. Hey Crimsin, do you have a pic of the consol you want to use as a mold? And Drumming, I wouldn't think weight savings would be more then a pound at most (depending on how many bids they use). I don't know about you, but I could skip lunch and save that.

How long do you need to save up the money?

it would take me like idk whenever i get a job to get the money to buy 2 right now ive been looking for work for 2 months with nothing and ive even applied at wendy's and burger king... still no work things are rough in Fl. im about willing to take any job as long as it pays