HybridZ

My 2JZGTE 240z is moving to PA...

Z-Gad

Dang I wish you were still here because I'm putting a 1jz in my 280 and probably could use your help.What did you do for mount??? Do you have a build thread???

Never did a build thread, but there are a bunch of photos of my mounting in my photo gallery. I would recommend the Beta Motorsports cradle for mounting... It appears to be very similar to how mine was done and will cost you half the price of custom mounting.

Good luck w/ your build. Feel free to hit me up w/ any questions you may have,

Mike

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TurboHatch

living in PA all my life and racing at all the tracks i have to say that www.beaversprings.com is my favorite track. numidia is also a very nice track but what makes beaver the best in my eyes isnt due to it being the newest surface ( it isnt ) or having the most modern electronics ( it dont ), but rather the atmosphere and the people, no other track has the same feel and fun. if you make it to beaver this season you will see me and my Z there every friday night racing. i also will go to all the special events and some sundays and a saturday test and tune now and then if you guys ever want to meet up.

• 2 weeks later...