HybridZ

Clear rear turn signal... Installed.. pictures.

B00STDZ

A long time ago we had a group buy for clear rear turn signals and I finally got around to installing my lenses...

2qsxiqa.jpg

2gxo5k2.jpg

In my opinion it has really "brightened up" the rear of the car... I think it adds a nice touch and am very pleased with them...:cool:

What group buy? im interested in those tail lights over the full red tail's. they look like a euro style lense :icon14:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=135627

For some reason my camera phone doesnt pick up the very extremely high gloss paint job on the car which really goes well with these style taillights...

Simply put I think it looks much better in person.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=135627

For some reason my camera phone doesnt pick up the very extremely high gloss paint job on the car which really goes well with these style taillights...

Simply put I think it looks much better in person.

Thanks for the link i see their readily available on their website i think i might pick me up a pair sometime this month

It would be awsome if they made an actual smoked brake light lens though...

Thanks for the link i see their readily available on their website i think i might pick me up a pair sometime this month

It would be awsome if they made an actual smoked brake light lens though...

Yeah It would be... A year ago when we did this group buy we had to go through utter hell just to get the lower lenses. Took like 3 months to get a run going and had to make up 2 lists of 20 people "the ones interested", "the ones paid downpayment"...

In the end it all worked out and I do say klearz makes a nice lens! Its not cheap and has the same consistancy/density of a stock lens...