HybridZ

Who plays =EvE=

SuperDan

• Administrators
Ryan Douglas

-Caracal

-Badger Mk 2

-Merlin

You have been playing for 2 years and are still in a NPC corp? I smell a goon alt. LOL

are no longer allowed to give us, WoW players, crap anymore

You play WoW Aux? I would have never guessed :icon56:

Hahahahahahah!!! So is $5000 gold alot?

Also I looked at the EVE website... $130 for a year??? Really, you guys pay that?

Yes, and it's really not that much compared to other stuff people spend money on. You'd be really surprised.

Company I work for doesn't have monthly subscription - but instead, the items in game are bought with game currency, which is purchased by cash. I've seen accounts where people spend $12,000 in one year on video game items. Virtual items.

$130 is nothing - people spend that in a month on smokes.

Ahh, arent you working for some kind of game developer? Who said smoking was a good habit???

yep. that's why i made that reference :) i don't actually play any of hte games we publish. I never said that playing MMORPGs was a bad habit.

Also, you'd be surprised how many married couples play the game, and how many relationships start because of it.

• Administrators

Also I looked at the EVE website... $130 for a year??? Really, you guys pay that?

After about 4 months I was making enough "in-game" money that I could convert it into game time cards.

Eve costs me $0.00 per month now :mrgreen:

I find it interesting, but it needs a better connection than a piddly dialup line.

Did you try it? I have found for the most part that your internet connection speed has little to do with gameplay. It's not really a lag sensitive game like a FPS.

Edited by SuperDan

• Administrators
I never found a corp I could trust! Really! :icon56:

I understand that. Got burned a few times myself so I went and created my own corp in empire. No politics no BS.

Just 3 members, me, myself and I :mrgreen:

I still think it's kinda sad that it only took one guy to bring down Band of Deve...er...Brothers...

Yup, largest most powerfull alliance in the game destroyed in seconds by a spy and just a few clicks of the mouse.