HybridZ

Donut for spare tire.

BAlford

• 3 months later...
Guest Anonymous

...a (proper size)do-nut tire wont fit in a zx spare tire compartment....i was gonna get a bottle of nitrogen and use the original tire....after checking into it...i decided to remove the spare tire put beer in there instead...i'm just gonna strap a real spare down in the back when i go on trips and keep a can of fix a flat arround the rest of the time..s

Where I live we just call the tire guy and pay the 20$ for a flat repair they come out and do it for 20 cash...

Now granted I live in Houston but I have had 1 flat in 5 years on my personal car and that was because we hit a tailgate in the road.... dont ask.... on the company ride i get um all the time... I work for the Railroad and the roads we drive arn't the greatest....

Guest Anonymous

...i think i misunderstood what you were asking...did you want to know if there was a do-nut tire you could use as a spare on youre zx...or did you want to know if a do-nut tire would fit where the spare tire fits in a zx....

1.i think that donut can be used as a spare..

2. put beer in the spare tire compartment.. coollook.gifcoollook.gif