HybridZ

voluntary service campaign

redpino

hi guys, well i found out about this campaign a couple of days ago http://www.xenonz31.com/files/fuel.inje ... mpaign.pdf and i called today to see if my beauty had it....but the stupid lady told me that z31 never had any types of recalls...she told me that i need to wait 2 days to "analyze my case"....i want to know if any of you guys had the same problem or if you got the service for free as it is suppose to be...or any info.... icon_confused.gif

tanks!!

Considering I worked for a Dealership (DODGE ughh) There is a outstanding recall for older Caravans that states the brake booster might fail due to whatever build quiality issues and its a Lifetime warranty Recall So I would imagine they have to do the service no matter what if your VIN has never been done. usually receptionists know nothing other than whats on their screen so get the Service manager involved then the Owner of the dealership.

That should get it done for you and Now im gonna ask the same from the dealerships here hehehe

Oh I called the local dealership and gave my vin my service had been done already so Yep you should get it for Free

well i hope so...im waiting to see if they call back with some info.....im gonna try tomorrow if they don't call.....

tanks..

sometimes you'll find dealerships that are VERY stubborn to do this. To see if you've had the injector service campaign done on your z, the best bet is to look for a yellow ring of electrical tape around both of the injector wiring harnesses (the main ones that run along the side of the plenum)