HybridZ

15x10 4' backspace diamond racing wheels

hi everyone i was just wondering if i can fit the 15x10 with 4' backspace into my 75 280z. it has stock spring with fender flare, soon with ground control coil-over. i was looking at the backspace diagram and i believe 4' backspace would flush the flares.iso before i make my purchase this weekend, can someone confirm if i can run these on my 280z?

I ran 15X10 draglites on mine with 5.5 inch backspacing with coilovers and they were flush with my over fenders. 4 inch backspacing would require rather large over fenders.

00_00027.jpg

222700017.jpg

00_00030.jpg

These wats had i believe 4.5 BS

rear.bmp

watts.bmp

i have talk to heavy85 a member of hybridz, and he is running 15x10 with 5' backspace on his 240z. i dont know if he did any modify to his suspension, because its been a while since i talk to him. i was thinking about what stony had say. so for now i am going with the 15x10 5' backspace. so if anyone can confirm if it fits with stock suspension, then ill be order my set today. so please any feeback?