HybridZ

Wtb: 1972 Uncracked dashboard

Cutlass372

Hey everyone, my Girlfriend just smashed my uncracked dashboard in my 72 240z... (SOOO pissed off!) I am looking for an uncracked dash as close to PA as possible. The dash has the hazard switch with label below the cig lighter. Send me some pics of what you have and I'll see if they match up.

Thanks for any help, Elliot.

What did you do man? Those PA chicks???? I know all about it, I grew up in Coopersburg. You might look at repairing it. There is a thread on Classiczcars.com on how to do it. I am at work and can get on Hybridz but not Classic, so I can not forward the link to you. I might be already here on this site too. The other option is if the dash is otherwise good you could send it to Just Dashes or something for repair.

The rest of the dash is fine except for the crack she put in it over the glove box. Repairing this one is definately an option if the place does a good job. Has anyone had good luck with Just Dashes? Also, having it repaired is a problem due to shipping and waiting for it to come back. I guess I will have to give them a call. How is there outcome thought?

Thanks, Elliot

Just Dashes or a place like it is not cheap at all. You are looking at $800 or more with shipping to them and back to you. This is your better option for repair: http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23919&highlight=dash+repair

I believe the car that this dash is in was sold to a collector in Virginia who has some real sweet cars.

elliot, my friend just listed one on fleabay. we are north of you in upstate ny [rochester]. here' is the link. pm or email me and i can provide you his phone number. if you decide to buy it i know he'll end the auction early -especially if you come and get it as he does not want to ship it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190331495052&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT