HybridZ

Just back from Body shop

Lighft01

I removed the rear bumper from my car about a year ago, and finally got tired of looking at the bumper supports. Here is the new rear end, and MSA type 3 bumper. I think it looks pretty good, i also have the side skirts, but opted to not put them on because they looked kind of goddy. Thinking about tweaking them a little first and trying them on later.

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

I was about to say a decent coilover isnt too expensive or hell ive got shocks and springs here in frisco but an arizona setup is alot to save for. Looks good and good luck saving your pennies, you should pm me what all the plans are for it. We have a FEW and very few local guys out this way and i dont know anyone in lewisville with one but im sure the rest of us would love to see it/ go to some local meets together.

Also where did you get it painted and are you happy with it? and how much if you dont mind me asking.

I was about to say a decent coilover isnt too expensive or hell ive got shocks and springs here in frisco but an arizona setup is alot to save for. Looks good and good luck saving your pennies, you should pm me what all the plans are for it. We have a FEW and very few local guys out this way and i dont know anyone in lewisville with one but im sure the rest of us would love to see it/ go to some local meets together.

Also where did you get it painted and are you happy with it? and how much if you dont mind me asking.

I may not wait, because frankly your right, it is VERY expensive. I will pm you shortly, i get all my body work done on all my cars at American body works in lewisville. A good friend of mine works there, well owns it, and they do great work. I wouldnt want to give you guys any false hopes on price because they didnt charge me for labor, only supplies so i couldnt really tell you what it would cost.

Ya, I definitely thought this was a diff thread when i posted that O_o

I was going to say, its just stock height with 14" wheels..

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=98961

Mines at the bottom, made 422/393 on thursday. Was previously running 388/345 or something like that and found out i had a deadspot in my MAF. Replaced it and had it retuned and made A LOT more power. Amazing how much you can make when your fuel curves, and timing tables arent out of wack.