HybridZ

I finally got my SNAIL!!! Pics!

S130Z

After about a month of waiting for my turbo, waiting for the manufacture to restock some parts, I finally received it in the mail! This turbo is a Garrett made to my specs with a .63 A/R turbine and a .70 A/R compressor with a 4" ported shroud. It was made to replica a GT30, but with journal bearings. I paid $675 for it shipped to my door and I am very pleased. I purchased this through SlowBoyRacing.com out of Florida. The people there are great and are very helpful, ask for Joe. Here are some pics with it mocked up with an old manifold. Enjoy!

DSCN2373.jpg DSCN2374.jpg DSCN2371.jpg DSCN2372.jpg

I would have taken more pics but my battery died.

P.S. That manifold is the biggest pain in the @$$ to wrap.... just to let you know.

Is the 4-bolt pattern on the hot side the same 4-bolt pattern that comes on a stock turbo? It would be interesting so then people would not have to have a new downpipe made.

I know the 4 bolt pattern is the same as a Garrett GT30/35. If I still had my stock down pipe I would check.

Looks Great!

What are the specs on the Compressor and exhaust wheels?

It is a SBR G60 with a 60 trim compressor wheel, Stage 3 turbine, TO4S cover with a T3 turbine housing. The company will make it to your specs.

Is the 4-bolt pattern on the hot side the same 4-bolt pattern that comes on a stock turbo? It would be interesting so then people would not have to have a new downpipe made.

The stock bolt pattern is ~2.875" x 2" and that one looks square.

Why stick with the stock DP?