HybridZ

Unswapped 280z post here!

Nice clean 280Z you have there. :2thumbs:

Cemetery as a backdrop for an old car?... Hope it's not some form of "message" regarding the cars immediate future.. scratch.gif

devil Z... I dunno that is one of the best contrasting places to shoot in my town that ive found, (bozeman Montana) thats where i shot all my saab photos.

how much power difference did you see with your headers?

Honestly, I don't know. I just bought the car the other day and it's in terrible need of a tuneup. It has an ancient looking cat on there, needs new plugs wires, and probably the fuel filters changed. Once I get that done, I can let you know :P

It wouldn't be anything low end wise as the 6-1 is helpful in the upper RPMS. For street I'd go with the 3-2-1.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey its the bozeman kid from the autocross. cool to see a montanan on hybridz. the 280's lookin good

hey, ya im all over the place. its been giving me crap and idling ruff after the last event on the airforce base, im hoping its all of the rubber tubing by the Throttle body/MAF thats electrical taped shut. It'll give me and excuse to re-do everything this winter.

thatl give you plenty of problems :mrgreen:

I replaced everything fromt he MAF back to the Throttle body, it didnt change it. Does the tubing from the Air filter box to the MAF make a big difference? that has the biggest hole in it. Its weird, it only does it when when coming from driving to a stop sign, you put the clutch in and the RPMS dip down to 600 and the volt meter drops and then comes up back to normal and it does that once or twice then goes away and idles a little shaky. thats all it ever does, never when the throttle is engaged. :icon56: