HybridZ

haha so this totally made my day.....

nissan2ner831

Guest Rolling Parts
What made the other guy an idiot, was his responce.

So by stopping, looking, and then pulling forward made the guy an idiot?

I thought that was the whole point of the horn blowing the horn?

A bad response would have been to just keep coming!

As far as reeving the engine, I don't think that someone who is nervous about driving a stick should criticize someone else who shows that they are accomplished and comfortable at driving one.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So by stopping, looking, and then pulling forward made the guy an idiot?

I thought that was the whole point of the horn blowing the horn?

A bad response would have been to just keep coming!

As far as reeving the engine, I don't think that someone who is nervous about driving a stick should criticize someone else who shows that they are accomplished and comfortable at driving one.

haha well I know feeding the trolls is usually a bad idea, but I want to make it clear I wouldn't have raced him even if I was very comfortable driving a stick, I wouldn't race in my stepdad's car. It's one thing to race in your own car, but if I was worried about someone hitting his car, somehow I don't think showing up back home with an impound notice would be a good thing....and yes, his response was what was stupid, not noticing that he was close to backing into someone. People make mistakes, that's not the problem was. What's the big-ish deal was how he acted afterwards.

And revving your engine doesn't mean you are accomplished at driving ♥♥♥♥, sorry:icon56:...it's not some special skill, and there's no way to know if he was even driving a stick.