HybridZ

260 Hatch Seal

norstar

I'm trying to get my head around that mentality.

Why would someone sell a new part at below new prices other than they don't mind taking a loss and just want to recover something.

Conversely, if I want a new item, I will pay new prices because it is worth it in the long run.

I will also buy used if it can be ascertained that it is almost as good as new and there is a large price reduction involved.

That's what I was describing what I had for sale to you, an almost new seal at a large price reduction.

I am not trying to pass along crap or rip anybody off.

Good luck...

P.S.; Thanks for the link, I swear that looks just like Stacy Keach in "Heavens Gate"

Don't know what to tell you. I posted I was looking for a "new" seal.

I have in the past bought items here (last week as a matter of fact) that the sellers were willing to sell below what they paid. I would do the same if it were a part I no longer needed and someone else did. Why buy a used part when trying to fix a problem that many here have had and fixed by trial and error? Should I buy a used part and "guess" that it is fine, especially when trying to plug up exhaust fume leaks. Makes zero sense.

I'm trying to get my head around that mentality.

Why would someone sell a new part at below new prices other than they don't mind taking a loss and just want to recover something.

Conversely, if I want a new item, I will pay new prices because it is worth it in the long run.

I will also buy used if it can be ascertained that it is almost as good as new and there is a large price reduction involved.

That's what I was describing what I had for sale to you, an almost new seal at a large price reduction.

I am not trying to pass along crap or rip anybody off.

Good luck...

P.S.; Thanks for the link, I swear that looks just like Stacy Keach in "Heavens Gate"