HybridZ

Turbo Kits

norstar

I'm going to call shenanigans on that for a few reasons.

1. I'm about 99% sure that if you tried to push 485whp through that turbo it would just turn into a hot air blower.

2. That downpipe seems to be clocked in the completely wrong direction if you're using a stock L28ET mani.

3. Not a fan of chinese turbo's.

4. That fan looks entirely too small to cool an L unless it's constantly moving.

Moving on...

Search for "blow through turbo" and I'm sure you'll get plenty of results here. If you were going to stay carbed though, I'd go for at the very least SU's as the square top's that came on 260's sucked. The quickest and easiest route to get a turbo charged Z though, in my opinion is to find a running (ish) ZXT doner car and stuff all the parts in your Z.

Also, the Turbo FAQ in the FAQ section will ramp up the learning curve for forced induction ;)

I'm going to call shenanigans on that for a few reasons.

1. I'm about 99% sure that if you tried to push 485whp through that turbo it would just turn into a hot air blower.

2. That downpipe seems to be clocked in the completely wrong direction if you're using a stock L28ET mani.

3. Not a fan of chinese turbo's.

4. That fan looks entirely too small to cool an L unless it's constantly moving.

Moving on...

Search for "blow through turbo" and I'm sure you'll get plenty of results here. If you were going to stay carbed though, I'd go for at the very least SU's as the square top's that came on 260's sucked. The quickest and easiest route to get a turbo charged Z though, in my opinion is to find a running (ish) ZXT doner car and stuff all the parts in your Z.

Also, the Turbo FAQ in the FAQ section will ramp up the learning curve for forced induction ;)

Thanks...

Already swapped the flattops with round tops a few months ago. I would most likely keep it set at 10-12 psi... I think they are getting the 485hp when set to 25psi... ugg...

Thanks for the info.