HybridZ

Opinions of Copart Direct?

datsun723

Hey, I'm trying to sell one of my Z's and I keep getting emails from this company http://www.neatfree.com/

They are BBB accredited with an "A+" but I'm always weary of companies such as these. They deal with auto auctions and such.

Wouldn't Ebay be just as effective? I can't say how many people have even heard of this company but it seems that most know of Ebay at least.

Anyways, if anyone happens to know anything about them, or has had experience, please let me know :)

Hey, I'm trying to sell one of my Z's and I keep getting emails from this company http://www.neatfree.com/

They are BBB accredited with an "A+" but I'm always weary of companies such as these. They deal with auto auctions and such.

Wouldn't Ebay be just as effective? I can't say how many people have even heard of this company but it seems that most know of Ebay at least.

Anyways, if anyone happens to know anything about them, or has had experience, please let me know :)

i have no personal experience selling cars with copart, but i have bought many cars from an auction called copart http://www.copart.com/c2/home.html the cars are usually totaled or stolen but i have seem many Z's and they usually sell for a good price even though they are usually beated up.

Copart has been in the insurance end of things for a long time, selling wrecked, stolen damaged car. They sell over a million cars a year. This is part of there expanding business model. They are legit.

Also Copart will also be sponsering Kenny and Brandon Bernstien next year since Budweiser dropped them.

Neatfree looks like a MAJOR scam. Their website is laced with a trojen, and the domain lookups point to ambiguous entries, shared with lots of other mass-registered names. Anyone you contact via that site is not affiliated with copartdirect, but simply posing as a legit company to steal money. Copartdirect is legit, but contact them directly, not through an un-releatedly named website.

-Eric

some of the east coast guys would probably rather fix that car than some of the major rusty foorpan jobs they do.i used to buy wrecks from copart back in the 80's.they started out as an auction for insurence companies to unload thier wrecked cars.but if somebody needs a specific motor/donor car they will pay more for it than cleatus-the-wrecker will.so the internet helps them find homes for their cars.only do business with the real thing.