HybridZ

Bad Driving Habits?

S130Z

well looks like i should learn from you guys im geting my learners permit soon and i already drive without any kind of licsense or permit.......and usually when i do it i sometimes speed and not notice like one night i was driving a 92 honda civic coupe with a GSR motor and 5 speed and i was coming home and noticed i was doing 50 in a 30 thats crazy but i do do all of that saftey stuff like turn signals and seatbelts and all that

well looks like i should learn from you guys im geting my learners permit soon and i already drive without any kind of licsense or permit.......and usually when i do it i sometimes speed and not notice
You are going to be SCREWED if you get caught. Stop driving until you can do so legally.

speeding, weaving, late braking, holding a line and practicing my heel-toe during normal driving, splitting the lanes, dragging knee in traffic on the freeway, doing 0-100 pulls on the on ramps, drafting a larger vehicle, drifting, bumping other cars bumpers...etc

Well I get my Drivers license in July, My parents (Mom) are trying to keep me from starting bad habits but I tend to get a little rev happy sometimes or accelerate to the speed limit as fast as possible haha. All while in our 1996 Ford windstar with the 3.8 V6 ( I had to replace the intake gaskets just the last three days, no fun at all.), which actually has some pull.