HybridZ

WTB: headlight buckets with integrated headlight cover

Zracer

I am looking for a 240Z the headlight extensions that have the headlight cover built in. I know these were available for racing a few years back. However, I am unable to find currently. Does anyone either have some or know where I can locate? PM or email (TBork95577 "at' AOL.com) Thanks!

Integrated?? Do you have a picture?

Basically it looks like this...

that is instead of the headlight cover being a separate part attached to the extension, the whole piece is molded together and the rounded inner part inside left out....hope this makes more sense???

#77430-sample_thumb.JPG

I am looking for a 240Z the headlight extensions that have the headlight cover built in. I know these were available for racing a few years back. However, I am unable to find currently. Does anyone either have some or know where I can locate? PM or email (TBork95577 "at' AOL.com) Thanks!

You may find something here> http://www.reactionresearch.com/automotivedetails.htm

Email John at ReactionResearch. He may be able to help you. John@ReactionResearch.com

I don't have exactly what you're looking for but I have a passenger side Headlight shroud with a fiberglass Headlight cover as an attachment. Not very pretty but you can sand it and repaint it.

By chance could you PM or post here a pic? What are you asking for it?

I have the fender extensions that are one piece. Looks like covers on the factory extension, but no seam. The are $125 for the pair. Let me know if you need pics of these. Thanks-----Roger

Roger,

Are these new or used? If it is not too much trouble pics would be great. You can email them to TBork95577 "@" AOL.com