HybridZ

280zx Dash options

mysterious_

i know i just want to make my car operate from the other side I can pay shipping

might be able to help you out if you want, we have a tonne of 280zx's getting wrecked down in new zealand. hardly worth anything

here is a pretty mint blue one

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Nissan/Interior/auction-250121347.htm

60$NZ but i wouldnt have a clue as to the shipping costs

The only problem with getting a dash from any other part of the world, is that everyone else drives on the wrong side of the car.

That is what I want. I want to make my car right hand drive. But I would like to get all the parts in one shot and not piece it together. I am running out of space in my garage my moms garage and the barn at my father inlaws farm

refined pic of the zx's side. wish me luck ppl its a mammoth task and hope to pull it off. imagine with looks like that and the internals of a supra........

nice pic, but i dont like the hood ordament nor the bulky side mirrors. for some reason i get the feel of photoshopped but then again it might be me.