HybridZ

WTB, Datsun/Nissan L-series lash pads, (valve train)

BRAAP

• Administrators

Looking for L-series lash pads as used with “other than stock” camshafts.

Stock lash pads are .120” thick and have dish on the bottom, those I do not need. I need lash pads that are flush on the bottom and vary in thickness from .150”-.340”. In particular, I am looking for lash pads in the .160-.260” range. :wink:

If you have ANY lash pads that are flush on bottom, (not dished), let me know via PM, pics and thickness measurement a plus.

Thank you,

Paul

Lash.jpg

Edited by BRAAP

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
I can get lash pads let me no what size u need and I can get them for u.

1) Lets start with these lash pad sizes, 12 of each .200” and .220”. Nissan part number 99996-M1200 and 99996-M1220. Can you get them?... and by when?

2) Just a reminder of the rules that clicked accept to, IM style text short cuts are NOT allowed on this forum. :nono:

• Administrators
I can get lash pads let me no what size u need and I can get them for u.

Hello...

Can you get these or not?

12 of each .200” and .220”. Nissan part number 99996-M1200 and 99996-M1220. Can you get them?... and by when?

I got my cam in the head and the wipe looks good. I have some extra lash pads also. A set of BIG ones can't remember the size, then a set of kinda big ones. Not stock, flat bottoms. After my cam gets broke in I'll now for sure what I have for extra if you're still needing some.

• Administrators
Are these no longer available from Nissan Motorsports??

On back order with no ETA on replenishment.

Sorry haven't been able to get over to machine shop.will try this week ,let me know if you still need them

YES! :shock:

I got my cam in the head and the wipe looks good. I have some extra lash pads also. A set of BIG ones can't remember the size, then a set of kinda big ones. Not stock, flat bottoms. After my cam gets broke in I'll now for sure what I have for extra if you're still needing some.

AWESOME! :2thumbs: Just let me know when you know and how much you want including shipping.

Thanks,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Brapp, i just ordered a bunch of lash pads from NISMO about 10 minutes ago, they said they had them in stock and would ship today. Not sure what the hold up was, they said they had lots of them.

I ordered 160thou and 170thou, 12ea, and then 220 thou and 240 thou, 12 ea, for the three heads i'm working on now.

• 2 months later...