HybridZ

Fuel lines cunifer

zgeezer

My next step is to run fuel pressure lines and return from my 240zx intank pump through the transmission tunnel of my 71 240z to my GEN III truck engine manifold.

The original fuel lines have long since disappeared and I have limited fabrication skills, but great R&R experience. There is a thread here that extolls the virtues of "CONIFER" brake and hydraulic metal lines. Has anyone here actually used this stuff? The website claims this stuff can be easily bent by hand without kinking. I think it is a copper/nickel alloy.

In the alternative, does anyone know of a source for pre-bent steel fuel lines a bit larger than stock with a return line. I seem to remember that there was some talk from a Z restoration group in "Mesa" AZ about producing such a line. I also need the rubber blocks that support the stock fuel line, return, and brake lines.

Any help greatly appreciated.

G

Not to jack this thread..... however if I upgrade my delivery line to 3/8, will the original delivery line be ok to use as a return? Mild 350 chevy engine w/ ZZ4 cam.

should be fine, I run 3/8 for both on my turbo car and thats way more than Ill ever need