HybridZ

Another $20 paintjob

Lazyeye

My objective was to paint my 280zx to look good at 20 feet, without spending much money. I didn't like the peeling brown paintjob she came with, so a temporary solution was called for.

So some sanding rust spots, clearcoat, and 4 cans of Krylon Satin Black later...

Before:

zcar002Medium.jpg

After:

DSCF0356Medium.jpg

DSCF0354Medium.jpg

@Empire: I don't recall if the can advertised UV protector, but it was the indoor/outdoor stuff

@Hughes: I live in Grants Pass (for now)

We'll probably end up re-doing it next summer as was the original plan, we just got overly ambitious on Saturday :)

That looks really good for $20 and some time :)

yeah I used to paint houses and cars from time to time, so I helped him out with some tips and tricks :D next summer one of my friends should have his paint booth built and im going to bring it over there and give it some real paint :D

yeah I used to paint houses and cars from time to time, so I helped him out with some tips and tricks :D next summer one of my friends should have his paint booth built and im going to bring it over there and give it some real paint :D

Black with gray racing stripes? lol.