HybridZ

Junk yard cars in kentucky

LOUISVILLE KY

There are 2 s130's in Grade A allstate on grade lane by UPS both N/A the orange one runs and drives I fired it up there in the yard!

1 S130 in pull-a-part Mostly gutted by yours truly:mrgreen: It was a turbo car

1 S30 240z in amen in sheprdsville

1 s30 260z in grade A allstate it is in the stack of cars in line for the crusher on the right 4th row in

just thought I would let the kentucky and southern indiana parts scroungers know

what kind of shape is the interior in in teh Shepardsville car? I am looking for better door panels, console bits, and glove box lid. Other than that, I think I have most of the parts I need now.

BTW, I am hogie on 502Streetscene.

Thanks

what kind of shape is the interior in in teh Shepardsville car? I am looking for better door panels, console bits, and glove box lid. Other than that, I think I have most of the parts I need now.

BTW, I am hogie on 502Streetscene.

Thanks

The dash is toast the door panels are about the only good things left on the interior. But they are kind of ruff but armor all might bring it back.

• 2 weeks later...

well the ones in grade A are gone. But amen has a s130 they just got. It has new tires on it and it was a cash for clunker car so the motor id toast. slick top 5 speedsome ugly wheels that I may get for winter wheels if I have the spare cash. Body is toast nothing good on it. Its a Flintstones car lol. Good black interior!