HybridZ

Gauge light/driving light

I was on my way home from the store when, the all of the lights associated with the middle selection on the lighting tab, between having headlights on and no lighting on at all, anyway, they all stopped working, except for hazards, turn signals, brake lights, and headlights. all the other lights stopped working, guages, driving lights, side markers. Im hoping it is the little tab on the steering column to turn your headlights on that is just out of place or stopped working, I checked the fuses and they are good. Help would be appreciated.

Ps. I tried the search button, everyone has had the opposite of my problem so far in my searches.

I was on my way home from the store when, the all of the lights associated with the middle selection on the lighting tab, between having headlights on and no lighting on at all, anyway, they all stopped working, except for hazards, turn signals, brake lights, and headlights. all the other lights stopped working, guages, driving lights, side markers. Im hoping it is the little tab on the steering column to turn your headlights on that is just out of place or stopped working, I checked the fuses and they are good. Help would be appreciated.

Ps. I tried the search button, everyone has had the opposite of my problem so far in my searches.

I actually will occasionally get this problem, hitting the dash with my fist right above the tach always seems to fix it though. Maybe try that.:)

I actually will occasionally get this problem, hitting the dash with my fist right above the tach always seems to fix it though. Maybe try that.:)

haha, I had a saab 900 turbo that would need the occasional dash tap. But its the tab on the steering column for the light toggle, the little plastic connector broke so its not even touch the center option for guage lights and driving lights... so its off to my parts car I go high ho.