HybridZ

WTB S130 2+2 or turbo flywheel

blackice280zxt

Blackice -

I was just looking for the same part, and most members here who have them are either using them, or have ones that need to be resurfaced.

Do you have any AutoZones near you? I went to one over here on a whim, and they were able to order and sell me the correct flywheel for $60 flat, and it looks excellent.

AutoZone had the OEM clutch kit too. I wasn't as impressed with it, but it is workable and does include your throwout bearing. I haven't installed it yet, so I can't tell you how much I like it.

A clutch with only 2,000 miles on it would be broken in nicely, and you wouldn't have to deal with that overgrippy feeling that a new clutch often gets.

AutoZone priced the kit at $170, IIRC. Full kit, though, with throwout, pressure plate, etc.

I'm almost thinking I should have gone with an aftermarket clutch. I hear the Zoom ones are really nice, but I can never find one.

well I got a free clutch for a 2+2 and I am trying to make it work. I guy near me said he has one for 60 shipped or 40 picked up I saw autozone had them for 60 and the throw out bearing is 30. The clutch I got free is from napa. Thanks for the suggestions I was just hoping to get what I need cheaper and get some clutter out of other peoples garages.

The clutch kit I got came with clutch pressure plate and alignment tool. Napa caries Zoom. List is 500bucks but I can get it a bit cheaper.