HybridZ

I am coming to FL! (4 a week)

EvilC

I will be flying into Orlando, Fl this Saturday to visit my grandmother who lives in Palm Bay. I believe that is the exact name of the town, lol. Anyway I will be staying there until weds the 18th when the gf flies in so I will be back in Orlando. Just wanted to know who lives in the area? Maybe if my time allows, I can say hello to some hbz members in person. I plan to stop down at the Z mecca to see Jim's car collection in person. Still warm down there right? :icon45:

If you have lay-over at PDX here in Oregon, we'll buy you dinner... :lmao:

You ever get out this way much?

Well I wanted to go somewhere warm! :icon45: I have never been out your way.....do I have an invite for next yr?

I'm in daytona which is about an hour drive

I plan to come to Daytona one of the days...I will keep you posted.

Hey Clive,

I have a business trip and won't be back until the 22nd, when were you going to head over to Jim's? Let me know, if I'm around i'll hook up with you.

Roger

P.S. Jim has ICE cold beer!

Geez, I leave in the am on the 22nd. Maybe next trip down....maybe if I find a car to buy I can make another trip down.

• Administrators
Well I wanted to go somewhere warm! :icon45: I have never been out your way.....do I have an invite for next yr?

ABSOLUTELY! :2thumbs: Bring Dave and Rags with you as well. The annual Camp-in would be perfect! Planes flames and automobiles... :flamedevi

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=124491

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=150559

The weather down here is finally starting to cool down enough to be pleasent. I'm in Orlando but I'm gonna be busy next week. I have a little girl due on Monday :).

edit: Forgot to mention there is a Space Shuttle launch Monday afternoon. Might be cool to watch it from the beach or in Titusville.

Dayum it is warm here...lol

I plan to give Scottie a call tomorrow and pay him and Rick a visit.

Tom, waiting to hear about that job. I can't believe it is November....I can drive my Z!!

Note to self, buy a Z and keep at grandma's house for visits.

Last day before the gf comes down....had a nice time out.

Today went and saw Scottie and his sweet rx-7. This is def a car I should not have seen in person....I think I am going to build a drag car! To make it worse, we go by and see Speeder(Rick) and Ken Jones 40 mins away and Rick is working on some crazy 2jz GS400, turbo lsx in a vert rx-7 and a wide body l28et Z. But.....Rick's car is killer in person. The motor/turbo setup looks angry and just wants to be cut loose in that car. As soon as I get north I will post pics, I forgot my camera to take pics of Scottie's car.

Thanks Scottie for taking me around for the day and if anyone gets a chance to meet him they should. Another stand up HBZ member.