HybridZ

Ordering from Stub axles from Modern Motorsports

blueshark123

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed before but the search rendered me with no results. I am looking to order MM 280z 5-lug billet stub axles, billet companion flanges, and moser axles for a q45 rear end setup, however, I would feel much more comfortable ordering through a person and not a website given their extremely long wait times. I have tried emailing them a few times and have received no response. Does anyone know how to contact them?

Also does anyone know what tq rating the stubs and axles are rated for? Thanks in advance guys.

Edit: ignore the extra 'from' in the title :icon45:

I ordered companion flanges from them, and sent them a mail asking when I could expect things to show up. I received a mail back stating they were at the SEMA show, and would be a bit slow as a result.

So with that in mind they may be a bit backlogged.

-REJ

I will add a favorable report on MM. I got my wheel adapters, companion flanges and some new rear brake hoses from Rose. Granted his communication can be slow and since he ships from Canada things take a bit longer. You will not be disappointed in his products.