HybridZ

DIY wide band air/fuel ratio

Tim240z

I contacted the Parts Bin, Napa Online. Both sell the unit as a NAPA part, but they are all really Bosch units (NTK, L1H1 marking). I inquired with both to see about doing a group buy.

Parts Bin said March 2003 backorder, Napaonline said they didn't know when.

Hey guys, Here's the staight scoop.

I bought a '95 Honda Civic VX (1.5l 3-door) sensor fom the Parts Bin (part no. C5010-75044) for 125.00 and used it on my FJO WBO2 - same part as what FJO supplied -NTK L1H1- works fine. Also, NAPA part no. ECH0S791 is the crrect NTK sensor.

I was wondering if there would be a big rush to buy these sensors once the average goober caught on to it, and bought a spare.

I include myself in the "Goober" category, too - don't know why that term popped into my head bonk.gif ...

I just looked on the box that my WBO2 sensor came in- It's Bosch P/N 13246. The sensor itself did have the correct NTK part no., however.

This may be a silly request, but would it be way out there to ask if someone would have a W/B set up that could be loaned/rented out. If I had access to one to make a few wot runs to fine tune my Tec2 with confidence, thats all I think I'd need one for.

I'd be willing to leave a fair deposit plus a users fee... eek2.gif