HybridZ

My Day Today!

CArFAn

I go on craiglist to find some wheels for my z and i get distracted and come across a ad for holset hx40 turbos. I called him up and he has 3 of them priced where id buy all 3. So any way i drove to tracy to pick them up he said he sold 1 so i bought the other 2 and now im not gunna dump the 7mgte swap project in my 240z.

Both are 8 blade holset hx40's they have zero shaft play and spin free. 4in exhaust vband flange. Blades are good might not look good in pics but they are. I believe i got a once in a life time deal on these babies. Say there bad if you want. There mine!

l_90b1815033204f61ab9b9e895dc600c1.jpg

l_66fab92d1edc43618aaed60925381df1.jpg

l_ddd9e2c7ad984e5ca66ec5f0ccdd8d84.jpg

Today i went to the yard with my dad and what is that lurking behind the gate. A ever so elusive subaru svx complete 144k miles. So we got busy and stripped the interior and i got some polk audio 6.1/2 (great speakers) 8 bux each. Total for many many interior parts deck lid and the large brake light was 182$ so i said i'd pay for it all as a early xmas gift. Also going back tomorrow to get the glass and it had drilled, slotted, and vented rotors which are 9.99 each there. Going to use those as back ups he already has them on his svx.

Is my luck changing or is it setting me up for something bad. IDK but i hope it continues and nothing bad happens.

-Im in oakland right now but i started the build in stockton so i guess it is kinda fate even though at any point i can put in a 396.

-This is the smaller version but its still worth the buy

-Thanks, and about the socks :weird:

• 1 month later...