HybridZ

WTB:turbo dizzy and dash

WreZ

just so you know. to use the turbo dizzy you will need the shaft also. i can say smokin geez on ebay(the ad that claims will list any part) will have one availible, tell him I sent you ;) took him a while to find one, and will need 90 for it... (the pair that is) also what I did was modify the 300ZX dizzy and it wasn't that hard, removed the cog, and machined an offset slot... personally i used a grinder 1-16 inch thick..... you have to make sure the offset is aligned properly.... then use the slip off the original dizzy bingo.... also better would be to get a wheel from diy autotune and get the sensor... then your fire from the crankshaft and would be simplest way to do it, in my opinion. but, at any rate, good luck

oh and the dizzy can be from a maxima, and I belive the pathfinder would also work, if you do grind it take your time, i used 2 1-16 discs on top of each other, might have been 1-32 I can't remember, just slide it into the slot on the original dizzy, make sure it is a little sloppy. once you hav eit pretty close use only the single disc and slowly remove material, checking after grinding only SMAL amounts, as you don't want any slop if you can prevent it...

When you install the EDIS trigger Wheel you have to cut off the front belt slot off to make it clear the radiator, which happens to run my power steering pump that's why I'm concerned for my power steering. I know the whole power steering setup is extra weight but this car will also be my daily driver