HybridZ

Brake/tail lights/dash lights, not working

Ok, I have been searching, I cannot seem to find anything. They were working. The car is a 77 280z with the external voltage regulated alternator. Then I did a 280zxt alternator swap, I followed the wiring done here, http://www.atlanticz.ca/zclub/techtips/alternatorswap/index.html, the alternator is working, charging and everything. Now, my tail lights, brake lights, hazard lights, side markers, and dash lights do not work. They all worked before. I tried putting the wiring back with the external regulator (still running the zxt alternator). This didn't work. I have been looking and looking. I daily this car and not having tail/brake lights, BAD! If you have any idea what could be wrong please help me. I'm not very good with wiring but I did it as the thread said.

Thanks,

Kinser

Mine does the same thing, I used to just hit my dash and they would turn back on, but now I just wiggle my light switch and they turn back on every time.

Something really trippy happened. My fuel/voltage gauge backlight used to NEVER work. Today, driving home, before I left my work parking lot the lights came back on. Not only that, on the way home from work, the fuel/voltage gauge light started working. I obviously have a short somewhere. I am going to have to pull my dash sometime soon.