HybridZ

Nissan Sentra Lays Down 600 HP!

jc052685

You still dont understand what was originally said by both parties.

Hmm... Lemmie check.

Blueshark123 said that since it's high hp and front wheel drive that it will be incapable of anything but drag racing.

You then threw up Chris Rado's purpose built, huge budget race car and said, look, a FWD car that has lots of power that's good at something other than a straight line, therefore making blueshark's comment void. Since, of course, if one unlimited FWD time attack car can do it, than the idea that so much power in a FWD [*edit* (I'll even mark it so that you can proudly point out more easily that I'm re-reading what I say to make sure it's valid) of any make or model regardless of suspension design or any other factors] vehicle makes it less than ideal for things like going around corners, or that it only excels at going in a straight line is now perhaps a laudable gesture, or as you would say, it takes care of it.

Right?

Edit dos: To the admin's: I apologize fully for this and will accept all infractions/bans deemed necessary to be placed upon me. There is no excuse though I felt the need to point out that one exception does not make the rule. Again, I apologize for my unacceptable and unprofessional conduct which is not at all an indicator of the quality of this website.

IN BEFORE LOCK!!!

There is no way you would find rados car driving on the street also...

Im going to have to say 600hp for a sentra is impressive but it is nothing i would desire to have...

RWD>FWD

first time checking this thred since I'm not very interested in FWD cars, nissan or not, and it looks like I wasn't missing anything of any import.

That being said, an over steering RWD beast breaking the tires loose is IMO more fun and an easier drive than a torque steering FWD. Certainly easier to throttle steer.