HybridZ

New So Cal car meet starting every Wednesday on 1-13-10

SR240Z

Your buddy is not doing a great job at advertising the meet. Do a search on Surfin Souvlaki meet and you get an S2000 forum, Ratsun and Hybridz. What about Japanesenostalgiccar.com? Nicoclub? Dime? Club4ag? Zilvia? RX7club.com? EvolutionM.net? Nasioc.com? I know I am missing the quite a few more.

I am thinking about going, but not if I am going to be by myself. Seriously, this is rather poorly advertised.

Your buddy is not doing a great job at advertising the meet. Do a search on Surfin Souvlaki meet and you get an S2000 forum, Ratsun and Hybridz. What about Japanesenostalgiccar.com? Nicoclub? Dime? Club4ag? Zilvia? RX7club.com? EvolutionM.net? Nasioc.com? I know I am missing the quite a few more.

I am thinking about going, but not if I am going to be by myself. Seriously, this is rather poorly advertised.

I'd love to see your car again in person KTM. Always a treat haha. I know how you feel, I don't want to be the only one going too.

Alright, well, for those that were thinking of going, I can't go now. I have a midterm tmrw and need more time to study so the meet ain't happening tonight for me :cry:

Have fun for those that do and I'm going to try and make the next one which hopefully garners more interest.