HybridZ

not turbo to turbo

friscofire88

flatblack,

Have you dynoed this setup? I'm curious as to what a flattop turbo motor can make, while still being safe and not detonating. Like how much PSI and if you've changed anything since the build

No dyno. This is my last semester of Uni, I'm trying to stay focused on finishing up school :D

I got the car running during the fall semester, then I had some reset issues, and then my LC-1 Controller went bad. I'm getting my LC-1 back tomorrow from Innovate, and then I'm buying the KnockSenseMS module. I am hoping to have the car tuned in a few months.

I am at 8 psi currently, I have a FMIC so I'm going to try to get 12 psi out of my stock S130 T3.

I am running crap-tastic 91 octane, I finally have a clutch that doesn't slip, and now I'm hearing audible pinging.

I am hoping to take it to a dyno in May, and I will be running the quarter again at Branson Z Fest in June. I'll update my build thread with progress.

If you want some motor against motor reference, I beat my roommate's SN95 5.0 Mustang by many lengths from a dig, or roll, and I am keeping up with my buddy's cammed LT1 3rd Gen Camaro.

The flat top motor has been doing fine, I am not quite sure how I haven't blown a HG yet, I drive pretty aggressively. I get off it when I hear pinging though.

Yes it is worth it, I just have LSX envy :)