HybridZ

Short video, v8 startup.

I just installed a 750 Proform in place of the Jet Rochester q-jet. Unfortunatly it is running quite rich, so I most likly get to rejet the carb, yay... Throttle response is much better and I seem to have a lot more power, however, I have no access for my PCV now.

The camera I used picks up lots of noise, and makes the car sounds like a tractor. Oh, and the whine is my fuel pump, sometimes it's quiet, sometimes its loud, but its only temporary until I get the gearator pump back in.

Enjoy!

Cheers

Ryan~

Haha, great analogy! It's running ok. It will be going in for a dyno-tune here shortly as soon as the weather and my time available cooperates. It has a nasty stumble when I let off the gas while driving, soo odd...

The brakes pretty much suck. However, the brakes are all stock for the moment, other than a GM master cylinder and booster, and all the hardlines. Hopefully new brakes will be in the near future! Heres to hoping, haha.

Heck ya it is!!! Ha, no, I've never made up my mind weather I liked the wale tail or not. It came with the car and kinda goes with the flares and such. It looks good from the rear/front, but horrible from the side. When the car was painted I had another hatch painted at the same time.

From the back...

rearz.jpg

Nooo, no popcorn! I should have it at the Canby show this year, and it will sound better, I hope, lol....

Cheers,

Ryan~