HybridZ

1972 240 388cid small block

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long240project:

Who makes or where is that turn signal stalk available. Please advise. Thanks.

rsicard,

Switch is made by Grote. Universal turn signal switch part #48272 also buy wire harness #69680 that plugs right into it and the flasher suggested. Your turn signals

are now wired with a color coded instruction sheet which is ultra straight forward and explains it word for word. Hope this helps

Lane

post-9805-019663600 1295471134_thumb.jpg

post-9805-026931100 1295471159_thumb.jpg

Edited by long240project

rsicard,

Switch is made by Grote. Universal turn signal switch part #48272 also buy wire harness #69680 that plugs right into it and the flasher suggested. Your turn signals

are now wired with a color coded instruction sheet which is ultra straight forward and explains it word for word. Hope this helps

Lane

Long240project:

Thanks a BUNCH for this info.

Long240project:post-9805-011786900 1295542925_thumb.jpg

Thanks a BUNCH for this info.

Rsicard,

No problem at all. Fyi I had to order the Switch,Harness,Flasher through a Tractor/Trailer parts house that used the Grote brand.

Once I received it, I extended the length of each circuit by buying strands of 16gauge wire the indentical color of each existing wire in the Grote harness and soldered and shrink wrapped it all at once. This step help to speed up the wire rough in a lot. It also made following the instruction simple. Give me a buzz if you have problems

Thanks

Lane