HybridZ

strange powerloss problem

Engine is an l28et

Ive been dealing with a bunch of bugs to get my car running for school and it looks like ive tackled all but one. The car runs fine under any acceleration, but Im having a problem when I hit a cruising speed. Once I hit approx. 2,200rpm or above and cruise, then engine doesn't die, but slowly losses rpm's and is powerless. The engine keeps lossing rpm's untill it hits 1,300 rpm, and then the engine kicks back in and I can accelerate.

When this happens(engine losses power) if I let go of the throtle and push it back down then the car goes fine. It usually happens after the car is warmed up and it does it much more often then not.

Things ive done: Checked, cleaned and rececked all grounds using multimeter

Replaced AFM

Plugs(gapped)

Wires

Dizzy CAP, and rotor

cleaned every electrical connection in engine bay

checked and ajusted TPS

cleaned connections to ECU

tried my other 2 ECU's

Tried my other two Coils plus transistors.

replaced water temp sensor

replaced o2 sensor

looked for vacumm leaks

So with that I have it down to three things I think it could be. One being the distributor, Maybe the CAS sensor went bad?

still dont trust connections to ECU

And at idle I put the multimeter on the battery and it said my voltage was between 14.26-14.38. It never hits 14.40. when I tested it from the laternator it ranges from 14.4 to 14.7....ALT is a 70amp REMAN

Its probably because of the fusible links but could this cause the problem im having?

Ive only found one other thread that related to this problem. It was by tony D, If I read what he wrote correctly, he was explaining that if the AFM is bad it can result in symptoms like this. Ill try and dig the thread up.

Heres what I was talking about, Its Tony's third post down:http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=125381&highlight=afm

Sounds like my problem but it was doing this before I replaced the AFM.

fuel pump is faily new new, fuel filter is new and I checked fuel pressure.

Me and my friend diagnosed that its the AFM. WE got confused because I had to replace my old AFM(and like 5 other problems at the time) because it just went bad, and when we were having problems with this AFM(power loss) I couldnt remember which problem I had before because I had been dealing with so many other things, if that makes sense. What im saying is my old AFM didnt have the same problem as this one, I just thought it did because of my bad memory.